Lighting Estimator – Commercial Projects
Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD Markets
Commensurate with Experience
Medical, Dental, Profit Sharing, 401K,
Accrued Vacation and Sick Time, Paid Holidays
Chesapeake Lighting a leading manufacturer’s representative for commercial and industrial lighting and controls, is currently seeking a Lighting Estimator, with focus on supporting our Commercial Projects team. This person will collaborate closely with our Outside Salespeople, Manufacturing Partners and Distribution to provide project pricing.
Provide Commercial Project Pricing for key accounts – respond to price, availability, and miscellaneous quote inquires.
- High School diploma with some college preferred
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Must be a team player with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Oasis knowledge a plus
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, response time sensitive environment
If you are interested in joining a dynamic team, positioned for growth, please send resume to:
Chesapeake Lighting is an EEO Employer